At Haven Behavioral Hospital of Eastern Pennsylvania, we encourage our patients to have visitors. We believe the more support a person struggling with mental illness or co-occurring disorders has outside the hospital, the better their chances for long-term recovery when they leave. Visits from loved ones during treatment can offer emotional support, help strengthen important relationships, and set the stage for continued success.
Visits are limited to one hour, and the patient may have only two visitors at a time. All visitors must sign in. Items brought to the patient must be checked at the Nurse’s Station. Purses, briefcases and cell phones MUST be left in the car. Visitors under 18 years old are not permitted without making prior arrangements with the treatment team.
Our general visiting hours are listed below:
- 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. daily Monday through Sunday and 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
Daily Phone Hours
You can call our patients daily between 11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. at the phone numbers listed below.
Unit Phone Numbers
- Heritage Unit Nursing Phone: 610-406-4383
- Heritage Unit Patient Phone: 610-406-4350
- Pagoda Unit Nursing Station: 610-816-2722
- Pagoda Unit Patient Phones: 629-333-6481
- Skyline Unit Nursing Station: 610-816-2705
- Skyline Unit Patient Phone: 615-749-0397
- Tower Unit Nursing Station: 610-406-4345
- Tower Unit Patient Phone: 610-406-4389
To make special arrangements if the listed hours do not work, please contact the patient’s social worker. Visitors under 18 years of age require special arrangements by the patient’s social worker. For more information, please call 610-406-4340.